Thursday, October 1, 2009

OMG...October are you serious?

I know, I know, I have said it time and time again. I promise to write on my blog daily. HAHA! Right... So really where did September go? Let's just say it went to fast...

Hum what has happened? Well "Utterly Enchanted" is here visiting and we are having a ball. We are truly acting like girls. Blubbering sobs that we are. LOL! We are having fun and I think by way of all our children she has decided to hold off for quite awhile on having her own kids...

We went on our school Disney World trip. Now let me tell you! That was so much fun. I have some great pictures and will have to add them later on. You know, I haven't been on here in one whole month and really just need to get everyone caught up to what has been going on! We were gone for a whole week! It was nice not to have to teach and that we had actual people from the Disney Cast members to teach us. Learned how to make a movie and what goes along with all of that. Was taught how to survive like animals and came so close to touching a giraffe! Also, learned about sound and light waves and got to go behind the scenes of the Haunted Mansion! That had to be the coolest thing! But we all swore on our life that we would not tell a sole about how they do it!

Had a good visit from a friend. Hum, we shall call him "superman" haha, that is what he wants to be called. Anyways, it was good to see him even though it wasn't very long. He is moving here though and will be back around the 23rd of this month! Can't wait. He cracks us up.


What else? Taught an exercise class (too cold for water aerobics) on Tuesday and then went for a 5 mile bike ride, and after that went and played volleyball! Got to have that smokin' bod! Haha! Hurt like HELLO now...
Put for now, I promise I will do my best to get back on here. I miss writing and want to do it again. Oh I did write like a 7 page novel today. LOL! Loves to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment