Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bad as I am

Well as bad as it may seem, I am back. I really have slacked on writing and really have no excuse for doing so. I guess I am just exhausted from the 4th and have not recovered yet from it. We did have fun and I would love to do it again and again, but only if the exhaustion does not continue this way.
What I need is some spinach. Yep, good ole' spinach. You know the kind that Popeye would open up with pipe and slurp is right through it? Well that is what I need. He always seemed to jump out of his state of exhaustion and beat up the bad guys and sweep Olive off her feet. Okay, I don't want to sweep Olive off her feet, but I wouldn't mind sweeping "Hot" Firefighter off his. Beating up the bad guys, well that is something that is injected in to spinach and there is no way get out of it. So bad guys beware! "Hot" Firefighter here I come. Wait, do I have spinach?
More about the 4th, with pictures and firecrackers tomorrow. Okay, maybe later tonight if I get the spinach in me!!!

1 comment:

  1. You know there is some spinach in the frig, I am ready to be swept off my feet.

    ReplyDelete