Friday, July 3, 2009

Crazy Day

Yet another crazy day for our family! We decided at the last minuted to wake up kind of early and go to the beach! It was a beautiful day and the heat index hadn't hit 100 yet, so we went! See "Princess" Bambino, I swear is allergic to heat. We can step outside for two minutes and she goes as white as a ghost, lips and all. Starts to feel dizzy, and just looks pretty much like a zombie on an old horror movie. It is quite scary needless to say, but we it has only happen twice. Where we have had the full blown zombie look going. We just have to immediately cool her down, strip all her clothes off (not underpants of course) and pour water on her from her head to her toes. Yesterday, at the beach I watched her very closely and at one point she did tell me she wasn't feeling too good. So I had "Hot" Firefighter carry her down to the water and we just sat there letting the waves come up to us and cool us down. It worked!!! She was back to her normal self in no time. We also had her drinking water from the time we got in the car to go, to every time she came up to show me a shell or a snail! I hate it though, scares the living day lights out me...
While at the beach, I was laying out. I did have sunscreen on so don't worry. But I wanted to get my vitamin D in and a little color. Anyways, I was talking on the phone and all of a sudden a mouse came out of no where. Yelling in my friends ear trying to get them to get the mouse a way. Laughed like a hyena and explained to me that there was no way for them to get the mouse through the phone. "Hot" Firefighter couldn't even here me yelping to rescue me from distress. Oh well I survived. I came close to me but ran away after hearing me say I was going to feed it to the birds.

After the beach, we came home, showered and got ready to head back the same way to send a missionaries bike home. Then had our back to school meeting with the parents and students at the park. Can you see what my plan was? Wear the Bambinoes out, so "Hot" Firefighter and I could actually have "our" time. Watch LOST with no interruptions, etc, etc, etc....! Well only one parent came, ugh.... Understand why another family didn't come, but come on, this is your child's education and so on and so on... You get the picture huh? Park is done, went and got pizza and then went to a friends house to hang out for a while! Threw the boys in the pool with their clothes on while "Princess" Bambino played with her nephews! Fun times. After we came home and put the Bambinoes to bed. They were a sleep within 15 minutes! Woo Hoo! We watch LOST, and just got to enjoy each others company without the joys of Bambinoes!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new layout. Adds a lot of color and spirit to the blog.

    ReplyDelete