Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Enchanting Friend!

I have this friend who I only know through her brother in law and have never met her in person. I have only talked to her on facebook and find her utterly enchanting! She has made me laugh til tears have ran down my checks and I nearly wet my pants! We'll just call her "Utterly Enchanted". She amazes me! Her and her sweet husband just celebrated their one year anniversary and were completely in different worlds. She's in the states and he's in Europe. But not for long! She will meet up with her long lost love on August 25, 2009 when she will fly there and run into his arms. He will grab her and swing her in the air and passionately kiss her to the point where they are exposing too much public affection. The police will be called into action and with all their might try to pull them apart. But little will the police know that these two are bond together and really just need to get a room for quite a while! HAHA! They have been a part since May, so for newly weds that is a very long time. I guess really for anyone being away from your spouse that long would seem like an eternity. Gosh, "Hot" Firefighter is gone every couple nights and that seems like an eternity. I could only imagine how "Utterly Enchanted" feels. It's been fun getting to know her and we have made plans to meet each other at the airport while she has a layover! So I will fly to where she is and we will talk, laugh, talk, and probably cry!!! I have found that I have come to love her like a BFF (sorry had to do it), but only the kind that you make pinkie promises with, tell all sorts of secrets too, and of course laugh and laugh and laugh! Even though we have only talked on FB, I feel as though we have some connection and understand each other like we have known each other for quite sometime! She amazes me for a lot of reasons and not just for being a way from her husband in their first year of marriage, but for her childhood, for her overcoming cancer at a young age, and for her pigging out and run 10 miles just to burn it all off again. It's okay "Utterly Enchanted" you can splurge every now and then! Here's your award for surviving your first year with all kinds of crazy circumstances!!! Love ya "Utterly Enchanted"



"Utterly Enchanted" in her beautiful gown (Italy I believe)

The Newly Weds (see why she is "utterly enchanting")


Beautiful, just beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment