Monday, May 18, 2009

Feeling Accomplished

You know when you feel accomplished and there is no turning back the exhilarating feeling you have? Well I have felt accomplished! See I planted a garden last week, and low and behold, we have sprouted! Yep, veggies are coming up! My "Princess Bambino" wanted to know what was coming up! I informed her that cantaloupe was. She went skipping to her daddy saying "we've got calacope" I just love how little ones say big words! Mind you, she will be five on Wednesday, but still "cantaloupe" is a pretty big word! I just love how she says it, so I keep telling everyone to ask her about the garden. I know, I know, mean but it is just so darn cute. Hum, if I can figure out how to record her saying it and put it on the computer you'll be able to hear it too! Then when you are enjoying your cantaloupe this summer season, you will always be reminded of her saying "calacope"!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better then feeling like you have achieved something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way I know to record and post it on your blog is to video tape her doing it. Sound will come thru on the video. I will see if I can find other way but so far that is the only way I know how. CUTE post!!! We have strawberries and a bunch of veggies that are still sitting on my counter growing waiting for me to make up my mind on were I want the garden. Maybe this year I will just grow them on the counter top. Maybe not!!!

    ReplyDelete