Sunday, May 17, 2009

Starting Over

Okay, so after much needed, throwing of the computer out the window, hating blogging, throw the computer out the window again, contacting the blogging place, did I mention throwing the computer out of the window? I decided to try again. I just had to completely start from scratch, which kind of stinks, because I really liked the post that I had already written. Oh well, such is life right? Purelicity... Finding the pure and simple things in life and making them work. So now that I am a little bit more confident about blogging, I will have several areas for you to read from. (i.e. canlicity, doglicity, homeschoolicity, firefighterlicity, and of course the little bambinoes (didn't know how to add licity to bambinoes) also gardenlicity)! Should be fun and hopefully interesting. If not, let me know. Wont hurt my feelings (well maybe a little) this is just my life in purelicity!

1 comment: