Friday, May 22, 2009

The longest night ever....

On Wednesday, my little "Princess Bambino" turned 5...sniffle, sniffle. She wanted to have a slumber party (why in the world would a 5 year old want a slumber party)? So we agreed to it, and well let me tell you, it was the longest night ever! First of all, the three little girls that came over were all 8 years old. No biggie...but there was one who thought the party was hers and needed to run the show. UGH.. But for the most part I know "Princess Bambino" had a great time. She by the way was the second one asleep, mind you it was at 12:30. The other two, lets see 1:45. All in all it was great! I love you my "princess bambino" thanks for being mine :)



Opening Presents!




Just what you need when having a slumber party...PJ's

My own MP3 player! (She sneaks in to her brother's room and snags their MP3 players when they fall asleep!)


Barbies...



What could it be? (This is a present from her brother and oops, she already saw what it was)


"I knew it, I knew it" (Yes, she looks like she is high)
Another Barbie!


What's a slumber party without a "slumber party" cake?


"I wish, I wish, I wish, hum what do I wish for?"
(I forgot to frost the back of the cake, haha!)
Got it!!!!


My 5th Birthday


2 comments:

  1. You are BRAVE or maybe just CRAZY!!! Looks like she had a GREAT birthday party.... Way to go MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had your ability to plan and carry out parties and other events I would feel very accomplished.
    Awsome job on the cake.

    ReplyDelete