Monday, May 25, 2009

Joys of the middle Bambino!

Today it was just me and the "brilliant" Bambino! His brother went off on a weekend get away with his friends family and "Princess" Bambino went to a friends house today! We really didn't do much, but it was nice to have the peaceful time together! He made lunch for me (mac and cheese) and dinner (burritos). How thoughtful huh? He climbed under the bed (total makeover in their room) and pulled out everything from here to the moon, even some dirty socks! He watched a movie, I watched a movie. We just had a quiet day! Later, we were looking on the Internet for what I want for my birthday... (a kitchenaid big mixer, hint...hint) we figured out what each tool did and what we could do and make with it. He even told me that we could get the metal grain mill attachment and have it to make our own flour to can. I guess he is in to this canning thing and understands the purpose behind having food storage! We talked about the noodles we could make and juice we could squeeze with the Kitchenaid Mixer! I think he is going to find a way to get it for me too! I told him they were very expensive and that I would probably have to ask Santa for one, that dad just didn't have the extra dough. We both started to laugh when I said that! See we were looking at the noodle cutter and talking about how you needed dough to make a lot of things. So, yep it was pretty funny! I know I want a 5 qt. tilt head, but I just don't know what color. I mean come on they have over 20 colors to choose from! I don't really have a color for my kitchen, since it isn't my house. Gosh, they even have Pink! If I get the Pink one, then some of the proceeds go to cancer. Hum, I guess I will just have to wait and see! What do you think? Go to www.shopkitchenaid.com and click on the 5 qt tilt head mixers and let me know what color you think I should wish for!!!!

Oh right, about the "brilliant" bambino! So everything was good until the older bambino came home, then of course the brotherly love started! They are watching a movie together peacefully, so that is a plus! Maybe, we will get to have another peaceful day together soon! Love you my "brilliant"bambino!

1 comment:

  1. Kids can be crazy somtimes. They are great, most of the time.

    ReplyDelete