Saturday, May 23, 2009

Staying healthy

I am always trying to stay healthy and in good shape, but for some reason I just have no motivation. Well I didn't until I found and new way to do it. Have any of you seen the new tv show on LifeTime? It is called "Cook Yourself Thin". They teach you how to take your favorite meals and turn them into healthier meals. One lady had three items that were over 4500 calories and her daily calorie in take should be like 1500 or 1600. What a difference! Mr. Hot Firefighter and I have tried several of the recipes and love them. They fill you up and also give you the nutrients you need! My favorite so far has been the meat loaf....but I put yellow peppers in mine! Yum!!!! The Bambinoes enjoyed it too, as well as the others we have tried. Who knows you might get addicted too! Here's the challenge... take the 6 week "Cook Yourself Thin" challenge and see if you go down a dress size and lose weight! It works, I promise :) Take it with me, starting Monday, May 25 is the starting date. Six weeks from that date lets see who has gone down a dress size. To sign up with me, just leave your name in the comment section and check in often. You never know, six weeks from now I might even have a prize to give away to the person who has lost the most weight!!!! Go to http://www.mylifetime.com/ Good Luck and let me know how much you want to lose!

1 comment: