Alright, it is Friday. So what would you do with a $1000 just for yourself? Here is what I would do... If I had a $1000 and had to spend it just on me (twist my arm) I would by a Kitchen aid Mixer and all the accessories that I could possible afford! "Hot" Firefighter said a new wardrobe. That will just have to be on the next pretend $1000! But yep, that was second choice!!! Still tell me what you would do!
Alicia ~ Redoing your bedroom and getting a new comforter is a great idea! However, unless your husband isn't sleeping or sharing your room, a bedroom makeover would be not only for you, but for him too! So how about new clothes, or wait, what about a trip with your sis? See you would each have a $1000! You could go to Vegas or somewhere fun like that! I'll have a post about "what would you change in your house if you had unlimited funds?" Thanks for the idea though!!!!
Celebrate The Family Proclamation
10 months ago

Kitchen aid, should have known. I still do not know what I would do with my $1000. I will think of something though.
ReplyDelete