Friday, June 12, 2009

A $1000 FOR YOU Continued....

Alright, it is Friday. So what would you do with a $1000 just for yourself? Here is what I would do... If I had a $1000 and had to spend it just on me (twist my arm) I would by a Kitchen aid Mixer and all the accessories that I could possible afford! "Hot" Firefighter said a new wardrobe. That will just have to be on the next pretend $1000! But yep, that was second choice!!! Still tell me what you would do!

Alicia ~ Redoing your bedroom and getting a new comforter is a great idea! However, unless your husband isn't sleeping or sharing your room, a bedroom makeover would be not only for you, but for him too! So how about new clothes, or wait, what about a trip with your sis? See you would each have a $1000! You could go to Vegas or somewhere fun like that! I'll have a post about "what would you change in your house if you had unlimited funds?" Thanks for the idea though!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kitchen aid, should have known. I still do not know what I would do with my $1000. I will think of something though.

    ReplyDelete